Starkville Branch, Starkville, MS
Commensurate with Experience and Qualifications
VP Branch Manager
Mississippi Land Bank is a financial institution that provides financing for agriculture, agribusiness and rural real estate purchases and improvements. The institution is headquartered in Senatobia, Mississippi with six full time branch offices and four satellite offices that service the 32 counties in Northern Mississippi. With approximately $750 million in assets, the institution is a cooperative and part of the Farm Credit System.
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
High school diploma and three (3) to four (4) years of experience in loan support operations, title company, general accounting or banking.
JOB PURPOSE AND SCOPE
Performs a variety of intermediate‐level, loan administration work such as loan closings that is varied and somewhat complex in nature. Works under moderate supervision.
- Develops and organizes loan applicant information for review and analysis by the loan officers and inputs pertinent loan data into the credit delivery system.
- Assists with the closing of loans by preparing loan closing documents and related materials as directed.
- Records new loans, establishes relevant files, processes loan payments, maintains a variety of loan records and obtains credit information. Assists in maintaining and monitoring required insurance, UCC financing statement and deed of trust expiration dates, payment of property taxes and other loan requirements and reporting.
- Collects loan payments and performs related tasks required to service loans.
- Answers customer inquiries and resolves routine issues. Fosters good member/public relations by providing customer service that exceeds the customer’s expectations.
- Prepares documents and correspondence for association reports as required following approved association and Farm Credit Bank policies and procedures.
- May greet customers, answer phones, arrange appointments and handle ravel arrangements as required.
- Operates a variety of standard office equipment according to detailed instructions which may include computers, telephones, photocopiers, fax machines and scanners.
- May assist loan officers/appraisers in gathering and maintaining collateral information for input into credit delivery system and appraisal/comparable sales program.
- Performs other duties to assist in the function of the branch as requested by the branch manager.
If you meet the minimum qualifications and wish to be considered for this position, please forward a current resume along with salary history to:
Jessica Stanford, Loan Administrator
Mississippi Land Bank, ACA
P O Box 667
Senatobia, MS 38668