On April 1, Mississippi Land Bank introduced a new program to thank our customers for referring new business to the association. If a referral meets the program’s guidelines, you can receive a $250 referral fee. The guidelines are as follows:
- The referral must be a new customer of the association.
- You and the applicant must notify the loan officer that this is a referral loan.
- The loan must close within six months of initial notification.
- The loan must be at least $25,000.
- Only one reward may be paid per new customer.
- For regulatory reasons, referrals are not eligible if they result in loans primarily for consumer purposes rather than for agriculture or land.
Thank you for helping our association grow! If you have questions about the referral program, please feel free to contact your local branch office.